Art has been an attractive investment for centuries and is becoming increasingly recognized as it has outperformed more conservative investments over the last few decades.
JT Art Asset is providing expert and comprehensive advice on the aquisition and sale of artworks with a focus on Impressionist, Modern and Contemporary Art.
Thanks to an impressive network worldwide, we have the ability to access directly to private collections, on behalf of our clients. We solely represent our client’s interests, providing an indipendent, impartial and personalized service. Whether considering buying or selling a single art work or an entire collection, inquiries are treated with tailor-made solutions provided on a case by case basis. All transactions are handled directly with diligence, transparency and great confidentiality.
Each transaction goes through a meticulous research in order to guarantee authenticity, provenance, condition and clear legal title. At JT Art Asset we are very proud of our extensive research facilities:
– We have access to auction sales records and images from 1700 to the present, with extensive coverage from around 1990. Full text searching of more than 290.000 scanned auction catalogues covers fine art including paintings, drawings, photographs, prints, posters, sculptures and installations
– Full access to any artist’s catalogue raisonne’
We can provide assistance in the following areas:
– Representing clients in private negotiation and art auctions
– Valuation and appraisal of works of art
– Insurance and shipment services
– Restoring and framing services
– Research into authenticity and provenance of any artwork
– Tax liabilities
– Storage and conservation
Daniel Turriani, Founder
Daniel’s lifelong passion for the arts is the result of growing up in a family of artists. His grandfather was an amateur painter who operated a succesful hotel on the Tuscany coast. There he met and developed friendship with many Italian artists including Giorgio De Chirico, Marino Marini, Renato Guttuso, Lucio Fontana and Mino Maccari. Young Daniel grew up in a home surrounded by the works of these masters. His mother, an interior designer further imparted their importance to him. His father was an orchestra conductor who went on to found and direct Milano Classica which produces classical music concerts.
After receiving his degree in Art History in 1996, Daniel worked in public relations for his father’s company. The job brought him into contact with several art collectors, reinforcing his future direction. In 1998 he moved to London and soon after in 1999 launched a career as a private art dealer. To this days Daniel runs a succesful art advisory company, advising and sourcing important artworks for his international clients, He travels extensively around the world and he’s collecting contemporary art and antiques.
JT Art Asset works with a wide variety of discerning clients:
– High net and ultra high net worth individuals
– Collectors & Investors ( Any budget will be considered)
– Hedge Funds
– Public & Private Institutions